Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

story short

 heres a short story

twas the night before Christmas JK
here is the real story a short story not related to meh other one  it realy happened to me on aj when ii was a apprentice  in my clan  when my father was still alive before thunderclan took him out.
the black dot rock
“ hey windpaw  have you seen my black rock “?  Said   stormpaws “ no’
“ DANG I LOST IT” said wind paw
stormpaws ember eyes whent dull.  “Arrrrhhg  I will get that rock stone thing of mine “ said stormpaws. “I have a idea go eat stinky cheese and forget about it “ “ waa no never eva I hate cheese tht has got “ stinky “ the young wolf names stormpaws paced around his camp and bumbed into his father.
“What the heck r u doing son ? “ I LOST MY FREAKING ROCK “  “ ah I see” said his father. ‘Infernoclaws”( infrenoclaws is the leader of the pack and stormpaws father ) have u seen it? ‘Oooooooo  yea I was breaking it apart to see if it had diamonds in it and nothing “ ‘WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTT U MONSTER “ stormpaws grey and black fur stood up”  ‘ now its just a black dot rock “ said stormpaws “
 THE END!
Listen everyone in the story are real jammers who still play aj but my father was killed
 Characters : my father A.K.A inferno claws: user : ccfire
Windpaw: my enemy: user “ finn2000 ( now called wind pelt )
Stormpaws: me A.K.A dragontiger123 ( im now called stormstar “
 

u can see this at my story page

No comments:

Post a Comment

say wateva just no cussing nor swearing