Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

VICTORY

HAAAAA so i was looking for territoy and well a STOOPID GIRL CLAN CAME HAAAAAA
HAAAAA
 HERES PIC OF ME BEATING THE  TACCOAS OUT OF EM FUNNNY I SHOW NO MERCY. CRACKS UP HAAAAAAAAAAA. so listen i killed them all but not there leader.TODAY DRAGONTIGER123 TOOK OUT A INTIIRE CLAN EASILY HAH. I take out intire clans everyday but i post this on my blog cuz it was so easy. PS  i only do it if they   make jokes at my clan or if  there in my terrotorry. hmm i think ill go after shadow clan next

5 comments:

  1. i love the cradles scooter in arms part XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better not hurt my moon clan!! If anyone is even like only a few feet away i attack them immdediatly and if go for long time they dead so neva touch my kits!(hotty300 and coolcat1o) And don't go after The alphamale Awesomebunnies he is a true warrior And will kill u instantly!Trust me don't go near us if u dont wanna lose ur life and maybe if u have a clan...lose all the kits and warriors and maybe even leader beware!~prettyprincess1o

    ReplyDelete
  3. >:) >:)~prettyprincess1o

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea blah blah no one in jamma can take me i have darkforestclan and star clan in me plus i always train to the extremes so tell ur clan members tht im leader of flame clan the toughest and roughest clan in jamma hahaha and do not worry i only take down entire clans if there evil

    ReplyDelete

say wateva just no cussing nor swearing