Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hmm

Infinity coolgirl I'll tell u like I told feelers. If u can make bgs of wolfs plz make some for the blog also don't touch the settings also spread the word about da blog also also if u wanna touch the template change it to only wolfs cool looking wolfs and mostly boy wolfs warrior boy wolfs also also also tell me any guy jammers that can become administrators also also also also I loveeee ur blog And like I told feelers I know tht u can rly help this blog become cooler like ur blog and feelers blog and lots of other blog. Also I know the first part into making paged is to do a post then I make tht post a page but I don't know how to do tht. So can u plz show me how on comment or my chat or in 4 days u can show me on aj. Thts all if I have more to tell u I'll let u know. Byeeeeeeee thts all for this post!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey you know that cool warrior wolf dude? i found 2 other pics of the same warrior wolf so look at em if you want! :D

    also BGS? huh?

    -Infinity Coolgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the warrio wolf thats like ur dad or whatever xD

    anyways thx for making me an administrator! ill try to spread the word bout ur blog!

    but seriously dude ask next time! i dont want people signing me up for random things with my email XD

    ur cool tho so dont wrry XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    -Infinity Coolgirl

    ReplyDelete

say wateva just no cussing nor swearing