Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

Rainclan

Rainclan the best clan I ever joined yes I'm already leader of flame clan but I
Tough I can be in 2 clans at once
Yea to be in rainclan u can't be just some noob or somethinghttp://rubin99aj.blogspot.com/
If ur a bad fighter I'd suggest being a med cuz war is coming between most clans in jammaa
Oh and I'm called shadowblaze in their I'm a elite warrior who dose not fight wastes who can't even doge ( like tinydog98 ) hahahahaha weak tiny loser
Yea and rubin can memtor a person in the clan oh and alpha male is meh son yep man I wanna fight something now hey umm any one viewing this post I'm in a Killy mood I WANA FIGHT so anyone wanna fight anyone I gotta keep training 4 ever and ever every second till I die. So um any one brave enough tell me a place and a server and time for A figt if ur brave enough
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

say wateva just no cussing nor swearing