Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Finn2000

Dude IM GONNA MURDER UU FOR KILLING MY KIT JAMBOA. He'll be bac my wife picturechamp will re birth him * just on animal jam *. Hmm ok dude u me fight my den and umm u probly already know dis but ur out of my clan. And ima killl the heck out of ur kits 4 taking out my son emberkit listen I know da warrior code says * spare the lives of kits but they said cut them then if there blood is golden then they shale live but if it's the color of ur blood them they die hahahahahaha. I miss my son hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:hahahahaha emberkit so i won't kill the evil kits * If there blood is just darkness tht means they will be evil killers. Like scourge but without cunshince. So u won't know when I take em out maby not tomorrow maby not this year but just know I have spies everywhere and I know where they r and once I decide when I'll strike hahaha jerk

3 comments:

  1. What the hay!? This blog is so weird. You so no cussing or swearing but you do. GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm.... Hello Dragontiger123, I've been getting your emails, but the link didn't work so I had to go to a million blogs to find this... :L I think your blog is very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

say wateva just no cussing nor swearing