Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

heres part too of love on the run



Chapter 1 Part 2                                        " im bored go can we go kill something I haven't hunted in days im bored of my mind. if your not going to i'll go get fresh kiil for us " said stormclaws walking out of the den. " Fine l'll wait here hunting will make probably make my kits that have yet to be born upset inside my stomack " said dustpelt. " DANG IT ITS RAINING  i was planing to hunt in complete darkness and scilents "  said stormclaws the water droplets splashing on his black and grey fur making it  sparkle in the night. " hmm  so your the idiot the killed my brother viperheart  well here is some news im going to get rid of you here and now REVENGE IS MiNE!!!!!!!! " said stonepelt. " stonepelt is that you well  yes i killed your brother and im glade I did he cheated on dustpelt. "A well deserved punishment don't you think? oh wait you don't think at all " said stormclaws smirking. stonepelt lashed at stormclaws with his 4 inch claws but he missed because of the rain  and broke one of his claws on a rock. " Can you hold on slowpoke im sharpening my claws " said stormclaws sharpening his midnight black and blood stained fire red claws on a edged rock used by the natives for sharpening there spears. " Ready " said stormclaws using his dark colors to blend in with the dark forest and appeared in front of stonepelt by jumping down from a tree  and pinned him down then as quick as a bullet he jabbing his 3 inch claws into stonepelts heart. Stonepelt yowls in pain then droping to the forest floor coverd with his blood. "  oh gosh better get this blood off my claws " said stormpaws wiping his claws on a smooth yet thick leaf. " hmm how do i despose of this garbage. I know i'll throw him into the south river " said stormclaws throwing the dead body in the north river " guess I should keep hunting ' said stormclaws walking into the mist of the dark lush forest.  END OF PART 1 OF CHAPTER 2  Characters  stormclaws: me  dustpelt: hmm i made her up i dont  have a mate but my brother who i share my dragontiger123 account with dose her name is picturchamp  stonepelt:kevin83099

No comments:

Post a Comment

say wateva just no cussing nor swearing