Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

listen

 GUYS listen to use that thing link i put first scroll  mous over it wateva you call it then you right click then click copy or go to address if clicked copy then go to your searcher thin then right click again and click past  here is another link thing  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=50RZF1B5 AGAIN ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT SOME RAES if you have lots o rares exampal tinydog98 gotheart and my buddy  kittypup6 and snowyclaw exampals of people that should use it rolly08 my  friend snowypaw16 and lets see rubbin99 can use it without sending me a rare and wando20 so can snowyclaw he so cool oh and tinydog98 you can use without sending me a rare but i suggest you do send me a rare cuz theres another link wich i will not post unless you send me 2 good rares on dragontiger123 achuwolly  send all rares to have to send to me send them to dragontiger123 incase you did not know what acount to send it to. if you have lots o rares  and  use this  you have to send me a good rare. intructions download it and use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

say wateva just no cussing nor swearing